GPS & Navigation Systems (GNS) acts as the Center of Excellence to coordinate military GPS user equipment efforts for Raytheon Company. GNS offers the most advanced military GPS user equipment available, including avionics, high anti-jam systems, integrated GPS/INS navigators, and high performance Selective Availability Anti-Spoof Module (SAASM) receivers.
1. The car multimedia navigation system uses a 7.0 inch digital touch screen.
2. Bluetooth with A2DP function, hands free, support phonebook.
3. It supports internal or external amplifier of the car.
4. It supports rearview function.
5. The Toyota GPS navigation system supports original AUX connection.
More Features: In-dash aftermarket navigation systems are geared toward techies and audiophiles who want additional features while maintaining the sleek appearance of the factory unit. These aftermarket navigation systems have entertainment features that are not found on most factory systems, such as DVD video playback, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Pandora streaming.