1. Before using the new battery, Please read the LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully.
2. When charge your battery first time, Please fully charge 12 hours. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time.
4. When charge the LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.
5. Dont put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff to make battery short-circuit and so on.
Seven tips to Prolong your LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop battery life
1. Please recharge when power left less than 5%. Don't wait run out and then recharge.
2. Try Li-ion LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon battery for your laptop. It can work long time than Non Li-Ion one.
3. Keep your laptop defragmentation regularly to prolong the laptop battery life.
4. Use some hard drive and optical drive spin-down software to reduce the power consumpition of laptop.
5. When long time without using laptop, Keep it in standby or sleep mode. It can both save the power and extend the LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebook battery life.
6. Store your battery in a cool and dry place when don't use.
7. If you usually keep your laptop plugged in fixed power or rarely use it. Please take down your battery. If not, it will hurt the battery life.